P0113 CHRYSLER - Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High
- Faulty Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor
- Dirty air filter
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- An excessively high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0113 CHRYSLER Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0113 Chrysler code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0113 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0113 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks