P0135 HONDA - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit fuse
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher than usual fuel Consumption
P0135 HONDA Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
P0135 HONDA Information for specific Honda models
P0135 2009 HONDA ACCORD
P0135 2010 HONDA ACCORD
P0135 1996 HONDA CIVIC
P0135 1997 HONDA CIVIC
P0135 1998 HONDA CIVIC
P0135 1999 HONDA CIVIC
P0135 2000 HONDA CIVIC
Need more help?
P0135 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0135 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks