P0171 MAZDA - Lean Air/Fuel Ratio Bank 1
- Intake air leaks
- Faulty front heated oxygen sensor
- Ignition misfiring
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Lack of fuel
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Incorrect Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) hose connection
When is the code detected?
- The amount of mixture ratio compensation is too small. (The mixture ratio is too lean.)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P0171 MAZDA Description
In case the amount of the compensation value is extremely large (The actual mixture ratio is too lean.), the ECM judges the condition as the fuel injection system malfunction and light up the MIL (2 trip detection logic).
Need more help?
P0171 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0171 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks