P0405 NISSAN - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Input
- Faulty EGR volume control solenoid valve
- Carbon built up on EGR valve
- EGR volume control solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- EGR volume control solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty EGR temperature sensor and circuit
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine hesitation
P0405 NISSAN Description
The EGR system on recently built vehicles uses a step motor to control the flow rate of EGR from exhaust manifold. This motor has four winding phases. It operates according to the output pulse signal of the ECΜ. Two windings are turned ON and OFF in sequence. Each time an ON pulse is issued, the valve opens or closes, changing the flow rate. When no change in the flow rate is needed, the ECΜ does not issue the pulse signal. Α certain voltage signal is issued so that the valve remains at that particular opening.
P0405 NISSAN Information for specific Nissan models
Need more help?
P0405 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0405 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks