P0449 GMC - Evaporative Emission Vent Valve Solenoid Malfunction
- Vacuum leaks, damaged hoses or improper routing
- EVAP system
- Check fuel cap, canister, valves or components
- Faulty purge or vent solenoids
- Check connector and wiring
- Fuel saturated vapor canister
- Failed EVAP vent solenoid
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has determined that a malfunction exists in the electrical circuit for the vent valve/solenoid in the evaporative emission control system.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0449 GMC Description
P0449 GMC Information for specific Gmc models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0449 Gmc code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0449 GMC CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0449 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks