P1682 DODGE - Charging System Voltage Too Low
- Faulty generator (alternator)
- Defective or Loose generator belt
- Generator harness is open or shorted
- Generator circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1682 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1682 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1682 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve k1no-portal.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1682 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks